The 1LC fusion machine will butt fuse ½" CTS - 1" IPS (16mm – 34mm) pipe.
An alternative to the Mini-Mc®, the 1LC offers a more conventional style of operation while maintaining the great features of the 2LC. The heater is designed to locate on the guide rods of the unit, like most other McElroy fusion machines. The 1LC's compact design also allows for fusing in tight quarters.
The 1LC can butt fuse ½" CTS to 1” IPS (16mm to 34mm) service sizes. If you previously owned a Mini-Mc, the inserts you own for the Mini-Mc will work in the 1LC.
The McElroy 1LC Features:
- Thermostatically-controlled heater to provide constant fusion temperature;
- ISO-compliant industrial Teflon-coated heater plates;
- Patented Centerline Guidance system for equal distribution of force around the joint;
- Hand-anodized aluminum wear surfaces for corrosion resistance;
- Thrust bearing equipped clamp knobs to minimize force required to clamp and round pipe;
- Narrow clamp design for precise pipe alignment;
- Serrated jaws and inserts keep pipe from slipping during fusion;
- Conventional facer design features ball-bearing construction and gear drive for long life;
- Locking cam to maintain force during the cooling cycle; and
- Compact and durable.