SETTING THE DRAG PRESSURE
- With the pipes spaced approximately 2” apart, shift the SELECTOR VALVE to the heating position.
- Back the HEATING PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE all the way out by turning the knob counter-clockwise until it stops.
- Shift the DIRECTIONAL VALVE to the closed position.
- If the carriage doesn’t move, slowly increase the HEATING PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE until the carriage begins to move, then back the pressure off until the carriage is barely moving.
- Before the pipe ends come together, look at the manifold gauge and note the pressure.
IMPORTANT: If the carriage moves with the HEATING PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE backed all the way out then you will use 30 PSI for drag.
Share this post
- Tags: Fusion