The Mini-Mc® will butt fuse ½” CTS to 1” IPS (16mm to 34mm) pipe.
One of McElroy's smallest fusion machines, the Mini-Mc®, makes small diameter butt fusion projects simple. The Mini-Mc is compact, lightweight, highly reliable, accurate and rugged. Perfect for joining ½" CTS to 1" IPS (16mm to 34mm) service sizes, the Mini-Mc requires only one operator and works in the most difficult conditions.
McElroy's patented features and precision engineering provide joint integrity and minimal maintenance. The narrow clamp design provides for butt fusion with precise pipe alignment at the fusion joint. The heater is thermostatically controlled and has a durable anti-stick coating. The heater, facer and inserts are sold separately.
The McElroy MiniMc® Features:
- Thermostatically-controlled heater to provide constant fusion temperature;
- ISO-compliant industrial Teflon-coated heater plates;
- Patented Centerline Guidance system for equal distribution of force around the joint;
- Hand-anodized aluminum wear surfaces for corrosion resistance;
- Thrust bearing equipped clamp knobs to minimize force required to clamp and round pipe;
- Narrow clamp design for precise pipe alignment;
- Serrated jaws and inserts keep pipe from slipping during fusion; and
- Compact and durable.