The McElroy Pit Bull® 14 is a compact, lightweight, highly reliable and rugged fusion machine that fuses 1" IPS to 4"DIPS (32mm to 110mm) pipe.
The Pit Bull 14 incorporates McElroy’s patented Centerline Guidance System, and is designed to butt fuse tees, ells and other fittings with consistent, high-quality results. The machines semi-automatic locking cam system maintains force during the cooling cycle.
Features include reversible jaws, clamp knobs and facer. Add the optional 4-wheel cart with outrigger pipe supports or a manual fusion machine stand that raises the machine to a comfortable working level.
The McElroy Pit Bull 14 Features:
- Thermostatically-controlled heater to provide constant fusion temperature;
- ISO-compliant industrial Teflon-coated heater plates;
- Patented Centerline Guidance system for equal distribution of force around the joint;
- Hand-anodized aluminum wear surfaces for corrosion resistance;
- Thrust bearing equipped clamp knobs to minimize force required to clamp and round pipe;
- Narrow clamp design for precise pipe alignment;
- Serrated jaws and inserts keep pipe from slipping during fusion;
- Conventional facer design features ball-bearing construction and gear drive for long life;
- Locking cam to maintain force during the cooling cycle; and
- Compact and durable.