The McElroy Pit Bull® 26 fuses pipe sizes from 2" IPS to 6" DIPS and 63mm to 180mm depending on the model. McElroy's line of Pit Bull® fusion machines are compact, lightweight and rugged.
The 26 incorporates McElroy's patented Centerline Guidance System, a semi-automatic locking cam system that maintains force during the cooling cycle, and the ability to fit on the Manual Fusion Machine Stand.
The 26 fusion unit has a greater mechanical advantage ratio than the popular PitBull 14, as well as an electric facer with balance point handle for fast facing of pipe.
The McElroy Pit Bull 26 Features:
- Thermostatically-controlled heater to provide constant fusion temperature;
- ISO-compliant industrial Teflon-coated heater plates;
- Patented Centerline Guidance system for equal distribution of force around the joint;
- Hand-anodized aluminum wear surfaces for corrosion resistance;
- Thrust bearing equipped clamp knobs to minimize force required to clamp and round pipe;
- Narrow clamp design for precise pipe alignment;
- Serrated jaws and inserts keep pipe from slipping during fusion;
- Conventional facer design features ball-bearing construction and gear drive for long life;
- Locking cam to maintain force during the cooling cycle; and
- Compact and durable.