The McElroy Rolling 250 was designed in response to international metric pipe needs. The 250 fusion machines now come in multiple model configurations to ensure your metric pipe fusion needs are covered. The machines will butt fuse pipe sizes from 63mm to 250mm (2” IPS to 8” DIPS).
The Rolling 250 is based on the popular Rolling 28, which has been the industry standard for more than 30 years. The models’ ease of use and rugged quality construction opened the door for the most extensive line of 250mm fusion machines on the market. The Rolling 250 can also be ordered as a Combination Unit (CU) for sidewall fusion.
The Rolling 250 incorporates an interchangeable 4-jaw carriage that can be easily removed for in-ditch fusion. For tight installations, the outer fixed jaw and skid can be removed from the carriage converting it to a 3-jaw carriage for an even more compact fusion unit.
The McElroy Rolling 250 Features:
- Patented Centerline Guidance System for equal distribution of force around the joint;
- Industry standard semi-automatic hydraulic control system;
- Removable 3- or 4-jaw carriage for in-ditch use;
- DataLogger® compatible;
- Hard anodized aluminum wear surfaces for corrosion resistance;
- Serrated jaws & inserts keep pipe from slipping during fusion;
- Thrust-bearing-equipped clamp knobs to minimize force required to clamp and round pipe;
- Hydraulic facer for facing the heaviest wall pipe with ease;
- Advance Blade Design for smooth face and long life;
- Microprocessor-controlled heater; and
- ISO-compliant industrial Teflon-coated plates.