McElroy’s Rolling 412 changed the industry when it was introduced as the first full self-contained fusion machine in the world. Today, the 412 can be ordered in gas or electric power, with a wheeled chassis that offers easy maneuvering on site. A hydraulic clamping option is also available.
The McElroy Rolling 412 Features:
- Patented Centerline Guidance System for equal distribution of force around the joint;
- Industry-standard hydraulic control systems;
- ISO-compliant industrial Teflon-coated plates
- Removable 3- or 4-jaw carriage for in-ditch use;
- DataLogger® compatible;
- On-board generator for powering heater and other devices;
- Hydraulic pipe lift aids in loading and unloading pipe;
- Serrated jaws and inserts keep pipe from slipping during fusion;
- Thrust-bearing-equipped clamp knobs to minimize force required to clamp and round pipe;
- Hydraulic facer for facing the heaviest wall pipe with ease; and
- Microprocessor-controlled heater.