One of McElroy’s most popular fusion machines, the Rolling 618 bridges the gap between small and large diameter fusion. This machine offers added versatility with a removable fourth jaw for compact, in-ditch use. McElroy 618 machines can fabricate segmented ells with optional mitered inserts and are DataLogger® compatible. Hydraulic clamping is available.
The McElroy Rolling 618 Features:
- Patented Centerline Guidance System for equal distribution of force around the joint;
- Industry standard semi-automatic hydraulic control system;
- ISO-compliant industrial Teflon-coated plates;
- On-board generator for powering heater and other devices;
- Dual hydraulic pipe lifts;
- Removable 3- or 4-jaw carriage for in-ditch use;
- Serrated jaws and inserts keep pipe from slipping during fusion;
- Datalogger® compatible; and
- Hydraulic facer for facing the heaviest wall pipe with ease.