The McElroy TracStar® 900 Series 2 was designed to butt fuse pipe sizes from 12” IPS to 36” OD (340MM – 900MM). The TracStar 900 is mounted on independently controlled, self-propelled tracks and features wireless remote driving control. Both models are hydraulically powered to assist all fusion functions, including the operation of the jaws, pipe lifts, heater and facer. The machines allow for butt fusion of most fittings without special holders or removal of outer jaw. Mitered inserts are available for fabricating ells.
The TracStar® 900 Series 2 Automatic controls and monitors the heat, soak, fuse and cool cycles. It has a built-in datalogging feature that keeps a record of each fusion joint, which allows you to verify joint integrity.
The McElroy TracStar® 900 Series 2 Features:
- Track-mounted, self-contained, self-propelled, all terrain;
- On-board generator for powering heater;
- Carriage can be easily removed for close-quarter use;
- Removable 3-jaw or 4-jaw carriage for close quarter fusion;
- For confined spaces, can be converted as top-loading heater and facer;
- Dual Speed Tracks; and
- Also available as an Automated fusion machine.