The 2LC fusion machine will butt fuse ½" CTS - 2" IPS (16mm – 60mm).
By employing a semi-automatic locking cam (LC) system, the 2LC expertly maintains force during the cooling cycle.
Designed to butt fuse tees, ells and other fittings, the 2LC incorporates McElroy's patented Centerline Guidance System. The machine is made primarily of surface-hardened aluminum for lightweight and durability. The jaws and inserts have multiple serrations for maximum grip on the pipe.
A range of accessories are available for the 2LC, including a Manual Fusion Machine Stand that brings fusion operations to a comfortable level.
The McElroy 2LC Features:
- Thermostatically-controlled heater to provide constant fusion temperature;
- ISO-compliant industrial Teflon-coated heater plates;
- Patented Centerline Guidance system for equal distribution of force around the joint;
- Hand-anodized aluminum wear surfaces for corrosion resistance;
- Thrust bearing equipped clamp knobs to minimize force required to clamp and round pipe;
- Narrow clamp design for precise pipe alignment;
- Serrated jaws and inserts keep pipe from slipping during fusion;
- Locking cam to maintain force during the cooling cycle; and
- Compact and durable.